Welcome to the Purpose Precinct at the Queen Victoria Markets!
Here's your portal for everything you need to know as a social enterprise supplier. Below you'll find our latest updates, marketing and public-facing events, resources and how to contact us.
We'll send you email updates on a regular basis, but you can also access them here:
Content focusesWe'll keep you posted here on some the topics we'll be focusing across Instagram and Facebook. You can also let us know if you have any content ideas.
- Youth Homelessness Week (7-13 Aug)
- Father's Day (3 weeks leading up to 3rd September)
- Click here to access everything you need, from the supplier handbook, to invoice templates, to marketing collateral for you to use
- These resources will be updated regularly
- We are currently developing a program of workshops and talks to be held on site from October
- We are keen to hear from our social enterprise suppliers interested in running a consumer-focused workshop (or any ideas for consumer event engagement) at the Purpose Precinct - please let us know here.
If you have any questions, ideas or feedback, please let us know, using this form. We'll be back in touch as soon as we can.